Sunday, June 10, 2007

A Crabby card!


I have not long bought the Tiny Bubbles Cuttlebug embossing folder so wanted to use it! The ideal Stampin' Up! set to use with it is Fishy Friends so that was easy!
I am sorry now that I didnt use faux stitching along the top and bottom of the orange strip just to set it off. I punched tiny holes around the large scalloped circle and just sponged around the inner circle with green ink. Hard to see but there is glitter glue on and around the crab.
He is watercoloured with Ruby Red and Only Orange inks.
Supplies Used all by Stampin' Up!
Stamp sets: Fishy Friends, Canvas and Simple Sayings II
Inkpads: Ruby Red and Only Orange
Cardstock - Ruby Red, Bordering Blue, Green Galore

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thats really funny

Amy said...

Jean... I still want these scalloped circles!! What did you use to make them again?? amyleew@tpg.com.au