Monday, June 11, 2007

Birthday tag card


Here is a pleated pocket card which is very simple to make and you can make the depths of the pockets whatever you want.
I am inclined to stash pretty paper so actually used some for here - pity not to see any of the pretty blue though on the other side.
All supplies used are from Stampin' Up!
Stamp sets: Terrific Tags
Cardstock: Bashful Blue, Close to Cocoa, Very Vanilla
Designer Paper: Spring Showers
Inkpads: Close to Cocoa
Faux Stitching and gold brads
Tomorrow I go to my daughter's to help her with her new baby while her husband is on night shift. So no stamping for me for a few days - waaaaah!!!

2 comments:

Marleen said...

Beautifull done Jean!! Have fun at your daughters,I will miss you.

Marleen

CreativSpirit said...

Lovely Card Jean, great combination of colours. Now don't you go spoiling that baby, :)

Thanks for your lovely comments on my blog.

Hugs