Friday, June 8, 2007

Who said I like Flowers??


Here is another way of using the Petal Prints set. I stamped the flower on to Creamy Caramel and Almost Amethyst cardstock and embossed in White. Then cut them out and glued them on over the stamped background. The wording is stamped and embossed on to vellum.
All supplies by Stampin' Up! except for the die cut photo corners.
Stamp sets used: Petal Prints, Looks Like Spring and Riveting which is a hostess set in our Aussie catalogue.
Inkpads used were Creamy Caramel and Whisper White
Cardstock used was Creamy Caramel, Almost Amethyst and Close to Cocoa

2 comments:

Marleen said...

beautiful Jean,I have that set too so thank you for that idea.

Marleen

Anonymous said...

Hello Jean,

very lovely cards and congratulations with your blog. I have put the url in my favorits, so I will visit your blog frequently. Greetings from Belgium
Gerda Van Hove