Friday, September 27, 2013

Little Gardener

A very simple sketch used here but I wanted to use some Pion Vintage Garden papers and decided the back and front of the one sheet was enough to go with the image from the same pack. I used Stampin' Up! Naturals White and Not Quite Navy for the layering. The butterflies are also cut out of another sheet from Pion Design.

The flowers are from Wild Orchid Crafts, lace from my stash, the wording is a Just Rite stamp and I just finished off with some SU pearls and a pearl brad on the bow from my stash!

4 comments:

Leigh said...

Gorgeous. I'll have to play with my papers too.

Selma said...

This is a gorgeous card.

Jocelyn aka JoBear2 said...

Oh wow Jean - this is BEAUTIFUL! Love the spray of flowers too - they match the image and the dps so perfectly :-)

Jocelyn x

Nicecrane Designs said...

Wowww Love it , it remember me my The Talking clock Collection , I adore this kind of images.