Friday, February 10, 2012

Merry Monday Challenge #6


As I had this Marci image all coloured and cut out, I thought this challenge was a good time to use her! This is #6 of Lesley's Merry Monday challenges - to use the sketch above and make a Christmas card!

I went with a square card and used Bo Bunny and Melissa Francis DSP - layered on to SU Night of Navy and then a white card base. For the fence, I punched out white palings with the SU word window punch and after I put it all together, I sprayed it with a Glimmer Mist spray.

The little snowflakes were punched out of glitter paper with a little Carl punch, Marci has Sparkly Fluff on her outfit, the wording is from a JustRite Stampers set and the twine is from SU.

Tomorrow I hope to start on a couple of non Christmas cards!

5 comments:

Leigh said...

Yep, I love this card. Fabulous papers and the image is gorgeous. The snow under the fence looks good and so does the fluff on her hat, coat and boots. Fantastic!!!

Lesley said...

Wow Jean! I love that fence you created, how clever! The image is adorable and the baker's twine treatment is the perfect touch! Great card! Thanks for joining me!!
Hugs,
Lesley

jimlynn said...

Jean, this is sensational! LOVE that little fence you created! It's just a gorgeous Christmas card! Love it.
Lynn

Sherry Eckblad said...

Such a cute card and I love the glittery snowflakes that you added.

Teresa said...

Ooh gorgeous card Jean and a great sketch! Thanks for your lovely comment on my blog, I've just become a follower of your lovely blog. Have a lovely day. Teresa xx