Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Create With Connie and Mary Challenge 162


This is such a nice sketch that I decided to have a go at this CCMC #162. So many lovely entries this week so obviously many others loved the sketch as well. Thank you Connie and Mary for keeping us challenged each week!

For my card, I used some of the little ideas from a card in our new SU catalogue. I used the SU card colours of Soft Suede, Crumb Cake and Very Vanilla and Marina Mist and Crumb Cake patterned DSP. The set I used is Nature Walk and the little flowers were punched out of Pink Pirouette and Newsprint DSP. They have SU rhinestones for their centres.

Now I go back to finishing off another challenge. There are still a few days left thank goodness!

8 comments:

Leigh said...

Oh Jean, this is just gorgeous. I do like this bird. Fabulous bow.

Mary Brown said...

Such a clean, fabulous look on your card! Thanks for joining us this week in the Create with Connie and Mary Thursday Challenge!

Connie Babbert said...

Very pretty take on the sketch! Love the bird sitting on the flowers and the soft colors! Thanks for playing along with the sketch challenge on Create with Connie and Mary!

Deb said...

Beautiful card! I love the piercing around the edge of the circle! And the colors are so soft! Great job! Thanks for playing the challenge at Create with Connie and Mary!

Lisa Martz said...

This is lovely! I like the little flowers with the rhinestones. Soft and pretty. Thanks for playing the Create with Connie & Mary challenge this week!

Sherylee said...

This is really very pretty! Love it all.

Carrie Gaskin said...

Jean this is fantastic. I love your vintage-feel on this one and the subtle colours you chose. Thanks for playing at CCMC this week.

Renée said...

so beautiful! love the flowers along the bottom and your colour choices. Thanks for playing with us at CCMC :)