Sunday, September 13, 2009

Christmas bunny



This morning I had a bit of fun making up this card, using some of my toys. The base card was run through the Big Shot with the Snowflakes embossing folder and the bunny image was coloured with Copic Markers. I have no idea who makes this image - tis unmounted and grey rubber. The wording is a Stamp It stamp and I used my Circle Scissors for the circles.

Since I took the photo, I have put Polar White Flower Soft on the bunny's tail!

Card: SU Riding Hood Red, Chocolate Chip and the same in DSP
Ribbon: SU Riding Hood Red

3 comments:

Leigh said...

Aaaawwww how cute is he? Love your card Jean.

Debbie Pamment said...

Cute Christmas card Jean, can just see this cutie with a cotton tail from flower soft - have been too chicken to try it out!!!
xXx

Leanne said...

Ooohhhh! So, so, so cute Jean! Love it.