Wednesday, February 4, 2009

My sixth from the sixth!

Linda and a few other blogger friends have put me up for this little fun challenge! We are to select the sixth photo in the sixth folder of Your Pictures. My photos are not very well organised so I was a bit concerned as to what mine would come up as but here it is! This photo was taken on a day I was staying with my special friend Bethel and we had a few girls together for a day. On the left is Jane, then me and Bethel, and Louise took the photo. Notice Bethel's little poodle Gilly joining in the fun too under the table! Hi to you all and I will see you soon Janey!!

We weren't stamping amazingly!! Bethel had done up little project kits for us all and we were stitching little banners with our photos on them as a memory of our day together. We did have a great day - sadly these days don't happen too often as we live too far apart. We keep in very regular touch though through emails and phone calls.

I won't name any names to pass this little challenge on to but I have lots in my list in the side bar so if any of you are up to it, have a bit of fun!

6 comments:

Leigh said...

Excellent photo Jean. This would bring back fabulous memories.

Bethel of Bethania said...

Oh Jean wasn't that a great day [18 Apr08] & a wonderful time with you staying with me - I so enjoy that time but like you say it is way too far apart but hopefully again soon... luv ... B

Felicia said...

Oh Jean that day sounds like it was a lot of fun! Thank you for sharing your sixth picture in your sixth folder!

Anonymous said...

I was just stopping by to tag you...I see your pic! How funny!

LINDA said...

This Photo, looks like you all had a lot of fun.TFS..

Life Full of Sunflowers said...

Jean - this is great and looks like you were all working hard (even Gilly). TFS !!