Saturday, November 22, 2008

Another wedding card


I saw a similar card to this in an SU catalogue and thought it was sooo pretty. I have used different DSP papers and the heart stamps are non SU but arent they the prettiest little hearts?


The colours used are Pretty in Pink, Certainly Celery, Bashful Blue and Close to Cocoa and the SU set Together Forever.
I used papers from the SU DSP packs - Berry Bliss, Petals and Paisleys and Certainly Celery Designer Prints pack.

Of course I used my new border scallop punch - what a dream to have this instead of using the corner rounder punch!


Thank you to all who have commented on my blog lately - it is such fun to read all your comments. I won't have the time to do much cardmaking next week as I will be away for two days so am enjoying this weekend with the cards!!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Jean,

Hope you didn't get any damage at your home witht he storm the other night.

Luv your cards.

Danielle

Leigh said...

Fantastic card Jean. Really like the different papers used and the colours.

Kristin said...

What a lovely card! I am in need of an anniversary card, and this layout may just do the trick! Hope you're having a great weekend. Enjoy your time out of town.~ Hugs!

Debbie M said...

Hi Jean - great to see you back and doing all your very beautiful work again. You truly are inspirational!!!!

Bethel of Bethania said...

Jean I often have to make wedding cards & this is lovely card I might have to 'case' this one ... luv ... Bethel