Saturday, August 2, 2008

Bareback


Here I have christened the last of my new sets!! At the same time I took part in Alisa's colour challenge #5. Thank you Alisa for offering these challenges - they are fun! I have been doing some strange things lately I have decided. Not sure this image goes with these colours but I am not totally unhappy with it!
The colours Alisa chose were Chocolate Chip, Ruby Red, Summer Sun and Whisper White or Very Vanilla.
The Weathered background stamp was used on the coloured strips to tone them down a little and I used Ruby Red brads to set off the wording. The wide chocolate chip ribbon was tied with some hemp twine.
All supplies from Stampin' Up!

4 comments:

Karen said...

ooooooooooo Jean!!! I realllly like this!! Those colours definatly compliment your horseys -love it!

Karen
xo

Leigh said...

Oh Wow Jean. How do you do it? I wish I knew. This a fabulous card.

Anonymous said...

Hi Jean, I like your challenge card. Very well made!

Kylie said...

Wow jean, Your card is fab! Love it!!!
Take care

~Kylie~