Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Season of Joy


Here is the first Christmas card I have made for the year LOL. This set is in our new Mini catalogue and will be available to customers after the 1st of August! I just love it and think there are so many ways to use it.
The background was done by using the So Swirly SU wheel on white card with Soft Sky ink and then stamped the little flower with Groovy Guava. Little rhinestones have been glued on the snowflakes and flowers and the tree and round snowflake have been raised with dimensionals.
Card: Whisper White, Soft Sky, Blue Bayou, Groovy Guava
Ink: Soft Sky, Groovy Guava, Blue Bayou
Stamps: Season Of Joy, So Swirly Stampin' Around Wheel
Blue Bayou In colour double stitched ribbon, 3/4, 1 3/8 and 1 1/4 inch circle punches
If anyone would like a copy of the new Mini catalogue, please email me and I will send you one as soon as I have some available. There are indeed some lovely sets and papers etc in this one!

6 comments:

Karen said...

Jean - this is just lovely! Just goes to show you can make a pretty xmas card in NON xmas card colours! Cant wait to get my set now!

karen
xo

Anonymous said...

Jean, this is one of my favourite sets from the new mini! I cant wait to get mine, either! You have made a gorgeous card with it!

Leigh said...

Absolutely fantastic card Jean.

Brooke S said...

Jean,
I am so excite that you are getting this set in your new catty. I have enjoyed this set so much!! I sold this set every time I demonstrated it. I will try my hardest to dig up a few samples and e-mail them so you can see how much fun we had..

Tegan said...

i love the use of blue on the card! im always nervous that the card wont look christmas-y enough without the traditional red, green and white-but this one sure does!!

pretty card

Amy said...

Wow I love it Jean! I have this set now but I haven't done anything with it other than mount it yet! The card looks fab!