Sunday, June 29, 2008

Wanted again!



This was made as a RAK for a friend who loves these kind of cards! I do love the SU Wanted set - there are just so many ways that the stamps can be used and totally ideal for cards for males too.

The Sage Shadow base card was stamped with Close to Cocoa and the Sanded background stamp. The Paisley piece is from the Outlaw set of DS papers.

The Happiness wording comes from the big background Happiness stamp and the stars are stamped and embossed in gold on to black card and then punched out.

The horses look like they are galloping through the dust as they would be if they were here right now! I must take a photo of our view from the front yard to show how dry it is.

9 comments:

Leigh said...

I would so love to have your ability Jean. Your cards are just beautiful. Fantastic card.

Laura said...

Oh Jean, that card is just absolutely gorgeous! Great colours and just beautiful design.

Karen said...

This is a great card Jean!! Love all those colours together! Did you make that today? lol

Karen
xo

janedoe said...

wonderful card jean! i haven't used my set yet but keep seeing loads of inspiration from what others have done.

Bethel of Bethania said...

Great card Jean, that is a great little set isn't it & I love the name of it Wanted ... B

Chantelle said...

A fantastic card, Jean. I love it and the colours are great together.

Sam said...

This is a fabulous card Jean. I love the movement effect you have created with the horse.

Cheers,
Sam.

Nancy said...

I love this card, Jean. You are so talented!! And I love how you used the "Happiness" .. it never occurred to me that it's a perfect complement to a western design!! Fabulous :)

Nancy (Phantom)

Kristy Geddes said...

Jean,
When I saw this card on your blog,
I thought wow what a great card. You can imagine my delight when I got my mail, and there it was! What a lovely surprise, thank you so much. I have just got the internet up and running at the house and have been madly catching up on everyone's blogs, and am in the process of trying to get mine up and running again. Thanks again for the card, it's even nicer in real life, and it was so good to hear from you. It made me want to sit down then and there and make a card, but woe is me with 12 visitors in the house, i have had to bide my time.
Thanks,
Kristy