Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Mel's Colour Challenge



When I saw the colours Mel had for her little colour challenge, I remembered a striking card of Fran Saban's [hope I have that name right] from SCS. She had done hers in red, black and white and had more layers on it.

So this was the golden opportunity to be inspired by that card - thank you Fran! I think my card would be nicer if I had have used bling in the flower centres instead of glitter. I hope flourishes stay in for a long time as I love this SU Baroque Motifs set.

So now on with the swap cards before something unforeseen pops up. My days are not working to plan lately!

6 comments:

Karen said...

This is just so lovely Jean!! YOu have done that challenge proud!!

Karen
xo

Anonymous said...

Jean,

Great job! I love the Baroque Motifs set!

Thanks for joining the swap!

Mel H

Debbie M said...

Great job Jean - I am really starting to think that I need this stamp set as everyone is making such beautiful cards with it.

Anonymous said...

i love the great use of colours and design in your card making you are an inspiration to me. this Baroque Motifs set wouldve gone unnoticed if i hadnt seen it used, i guess its another to add to my wish list.. Thanks Michelle

fran said...

I love your card! Glad you found some inspiration from my card (and remembered where it was after all this time!) Yours is lovely!

gerda said...

You make always such lovely cards.