Friday, February 22, 2008

Time Well Spent

I was just thinking of different ways to use the Bud Basics set and came up with this card which uses all the stamps in the set. I also used a colour combo which I rarely seem to use even though I just love the Cool Caribbean in colour.

The disappointment I have with this card is that the wording looks and is crooked. I did my measuring using the bottom line of the Friends word but the bottom line turns out on an angle. Oh well I hope the reciever can look past that but it hits me in the face!

All supplies are by Stampin' Up! except for the brads which were silver and I painted them with Sharpies. Now it is back to doing some more swap card fronts.

Card: Chocolate Chip, Cool Caribbean, Almost Amethyst and Whisper White
Ink: Chocolate Chip, Cool Caribbean, Almost Amethyst and Certain Celery
Stamps: Bud Basics, Time Well Spent and Paisley Background

Only a few days to go til the end of the Sale-a-Bration promotion so I would need your order by the 28th in order to qualify for the free set. The list of retiring stamps and wheels from the current catalogue is now out so if anyone would like it, please email me. You will have until the end of March to buy any of the retiring sets and wheels but please get in and order if you want any as once they run out, there will be no more.

The list is very long and I am sad that a lot of lovely sets are retiring but then there will be some more equally as nice in the next catalogue due out in April. I am taking pre orders for the new catalogues so again if you would like me to send you one, please email me. They will be $10.00 plus postage - Australia only.

2 comments:

Nardi said...

I'm sure whoever the recipient is wil not even notice the discrepency. Lovely combination of colours.

Kylie said...

Hi Jean, Your card is lovely, love the colours!
Have a lovely weekend! XX