Sunday, December 9, 2007

I have been slack!!

I do have an excuse though - have been away with a friend for a few days and we had fun doing all kinds of techniques - some worked out better than others as usual. Always a pity that time gets away so fast when one is having fun!

I had the images on this card stamped out before I went away and so only had to put it together this morning. You cant see it but there is glitter on the two snowflakes. This Stampin' Up! set is one I have loved since I first saw it emerge - just so much you can do with it. Hopefully it will be in our next catalogue.

Card: SU Real Red, Old Olive
Ink: SU Real Red, Old Olive
Stamps: SU Season of Joy

Remember not much time left to be able to order the lovely double sided Christmas paper, actually just a week! You can see it by clicking on the link on the right hand side here. There is a link there as well to see the Summer Mini catalogue which you can order from now too. Again there are some beautiful Double Sided papers in there especially one called Au Chocolat and there is wide ribbon to match!

2 comments:

gerda said...

What a nice card. I love it

Beth Norman-Roberts said...

I love this card!! That white cb bg is awesome against the red and green. Gorgeous.