Sunday, December 2, 2007

Couple of Christmas cards!




I am home for two days before I whizz off again to stay with a stamping friend for a few days. She is such a very good stamper so I hope to come home with more ideas and inspiration. I want to know more about putting stencils to good use for one thing!
Today I have made a few simple Christmas cards so here are two of them. No one in my family does card making so I am sure they will like these - no matter how simple, to me they are so much nicer than store bought cards.
The Merry wording has glitter on each letter but hard to see in the photo. The first card uses more of the DS paper that is the current Stampin' Up! promotion. This one ends on the 15th of December so not much longer to order if you would like some.
All supplies from Stampin' Up!
Card: Cranberry Crisp. True Thyme, Old Olive, Always Artichoke
Ink: Cranberry Crisp, Always Artichoke, Summer Sun and Black
Stamps: Sleigh Full of Toys, Warm Words, All Year Cheer I, Little Pieces and Big Deal Alphabet.

4 comments:

gerda said...

Very nice, did you cut the lettres with some kind of cutting machine???

Karen said...

these are lovely jean!! I am so glad I ordered alot of that lovely paper!

Karen

Bethel of Bethania said...

Jean these cards are so lovely ... you are truly making gorgeous cards - you should feel very proud of yourself... hope your having fun and making heaps more cards at S. ... luv ... B

Susan Hurley-Luke said...

I like your 'simple' cards very much, Jean. They look great! Have fun with your friend :-)