Sunday, December 23, 2007

Box gift



I have the shortbread made and now this is one of the boxes that I am using to package it up for gifts. Very quick and easy! Just used a Stampin' Up! wheel to stamp the sides and stamped out a poinsettia from a PSX stamp for the top. Embossed it in black and added some Diamond Glaze and gold glitter glue.

I will give one to my parents together with a gift voucher card - I have bought them a home delivery subscription to the newspapers they like to read. Think they will love that.

Well no more Christmas cards getting made for this year. It will be nice to go on to different things now. I have twenty three sample cards to make for the construction technique swap I joined and four ATCs to make for a challenge swap so most certainly have plenty to keep me occupied.

Then there is making the list of what Stampin'Up! goodies I need in January. I am guessing that lots of other people are doing the exact same thing!

HAPPY CHRISTMAS everyone!!

2 comments:

Bethel of Bethania said...

Gosh Jean this box looks great and I bet the shortbread you made for it was extra yummy too ... making my mouth water it is ... ummmmmmmmm .... luv ... B

love2Bcreative said...

Absolutely adorable Jean!!
How nice of you ;o)
TFS~