Thursday, December 20, 2007

Beads and glitter



Here is a card which I started whilst at Michelle's. She showed me some stencil techniques and this one uses embossing paste, glitter and beads. I practised this one a few times so only had to finish them off when I got home.

I have a few stencils now so when I catch up with everything else over Christmas, I will do some more things with them. There is a light box out now that works entirely on batteries which is great - take it anywhere!!!

Thank you to the girls who sent me recipes for the shortbread. No excuse now - I will be making it tomorrow or Saturday!!

5 comments:

Kristy Geddes said...

Isn't the glitter technique fun. Have you ever tried the jac paper and lace and glitter. It is so beutiful and easy. If you want to know how email me and I'll email back directions. It is great for xmas, valentines cards.

Karen said...

I just love this card Jean! Hopefully when we are all over xmas I will buy some supplies and give these stencils a whirl!!

Karen

gerda said...

As usual very beautiful card. Love all your work.

Bethel of Bethania said...

You did so well with this technique Jean I sure did love my card ... thank you ... luv ... B

Amy said...

Oh, STUNNING! I'm speechless!