Thursday, September 13, 2007

A girlie apron!



I have only seen apron cards made with a male theme and Karen and Amy were having a little challenge to come up with a girlie apron so I joined in LOL.

I had a few other ideas running around in my head but a couple of them would have meant changing the shape of the apron so thought that was cheating a little. I am still waiting to see what Karen and Amy come up with - they both are very creative and do beautiful work so their aprons will be worth looking at!

Card: Stampin' Up Regal Rose, Whisper White
Ink: Regal Rose, Taken with Teal, Certainly Celery and Apricot Appeal
Stamps:Stampin' Up! All Year Cheer I, Flower Filled and Looks Like Spring sets
Stampin' Up green brads, grosgrain ribbon and corner rounder

5 comments:

Bethel of Bethania said...

Jean this looks so great ... you have so many wonderful ideas in that head of yours ... tell me does the apron card have a folded back or do you just write on the back of it? The colours are lovely and the stamps suit it perfectly ... great stuff ... luv ... B

Kylie Swain said...

That is lovely Jean, and my favourite colour too - PINK!! Can't wait to see what the other girls come up with.
K.

Karen said...

What can I say!!! I absoloutely love this jean! You are definately giving amy and I a run for our money!!!! lol

Karen

sophia landry said...

Oh my gosh, this is adorable, I love that apron shape!

Marlou McAlees said...

what a stunning card, i love it :)