Friday, September 14, 2007

Criss Cross card

I have been seeing lots of these Criss Cross cards both on SCS and on blogs. I made a few boo boos with this one through not thinking but really they are simple to make up.

Isnt the Stampin' Up! tab punch just great for so many things?

Card: Stampin'Up! Brocade Blue, Chocolate Chip and Spring Showers Double Sided DP
Ink: Colorbox Chalk Chestnut Roan, Stampin' Up! Summer Sun and Brocade Blue
Stamps: Stampin' Up! Its Your Birthday, Looks Like Spring
Stampin' Up! Spring Bouquet Flower punch and Round Tab Punch

6 comments:

Allison Rankin said...

This is very pretty...I like the scallops and the placement of the primas!

Bethel of Bethania said...

Another great card Jean ... yes that tab punch is next on my list of gotta haves ... love the colour combo and pattern combo too ... luv ... B

Kylie Swain said...

Well done again!!!

Criss Cross Cards are every where and they are fantastic. I am about to post my one on my blog so keep a look out. Unfortunately, I do not have the tab punch so that will be on my list of purchases when I arrive in Sydney in 2 weeks time.

Anonymous said...

As always well done, fantastic card.

Karen said...

That is reallllly lovely Jean!!! You always mix and match colours so nicely!

Karen:)

Maria said...

Fabulous card Jean! You did a great job on the criss-cross card. I like how you did it in the vertical position. I love all the different elements that you used to design your card.

Maria