Thursday, July 26, 2007

Bold Brights!



It seems I am willing Spring to hurry up when I make cards like this one but just felt like using bright colours today. All colours used here come from the Bold Brights range of Stampin' Up! card and ink.

Cardstock: Pixie Pink, Tempting Turquoise, Yo yo Yellow, Only Orange and Gable Green, Black and Whisper White

Inks: Only Orange, Gable Green, Tempting Turquoise, Pixie Pink and Only Orange

Stamp sets: Bodacious Bouquet, Warmest Regards,Itty Bitty Backgrounds and Canvas

Also used Cuttlebug script embossing folder, the giga scalloped Marvy punch,the SU Paper piercing template and brads

4 comments:

Classroomfree said...

Wow, what gorgeous colours you have used. They made me smile :o)

Anonymous said...

What a fun card- it is so cheerful and bright!

Bethel of Bethania said...

Jean just love these bright colours - yes like Jules said makes you smile ... I want one of those giga scalloped Marvy punches - I'm stomping my feet ... lol ... luv ... B

Anonymous said...

Hi Jean, I have been admiring your cards- they are really lovely!
Greetings from Belgium.
Christine
http://blog.seniorennet.be/chrilous