Sunday, September 28, 2014

Creative Scrappers Sketch #278

I think Leigh challenged me to this one and I was quite willing as I wanted to try to use up some more of my brilliant coloured kit papers somehow! These photos taken while on holidays in Vanuatu came to mind - more perfect bright colours to match!

So although I do love bright and happy colours, this page might be my brightest yet and as usual I had trouble embellishing it so it has been kept very simple.

Oh this is being entered into the challenge by Creative Scrappers for this month!


4 comments:

Agnete-Sagalind said...

Hello, Jean.
How funny to see that you liked my quote card.
I think you´ve got a nice blog here, and I got so inspired by looking around.
Looking forward to see my quote card on your projects!

A big hug from Norway to you!

Kreatyra :)

Leigh said...

Jean, you've blitzed the sketch. So cool. Love the way you've combined all the papers and bits from the Scrappy Canary kits.

Life Full of Sunflowers said...

this is wonderful Jean - I love the colors. GREAT JOB :)

Dorthe said...

Hi Jean.
So now i have visited your blog ;)
I like your scrapbooking pages, they are happy and beautiful, but i LOVE your cards!!! You are a very talented lady!
So nice to get to know you a little in mails ;)
Hugs from Denmark.