Wednesday, September 24, 2014

Scrappy Canary challenge sketch for September

I was not sure I would get a layout done for this challenge which is here,  but I had these great papers from the Scrappy Canary kits and knew they all matched which made things quicker. Also I chose a photo with lots of different colours to use. I nearly gave up on it when I had my heart set on using a little set of alphas which came with the kit for the title and which have now gone AWOL! Who knows where they could be in my craft room state!

This photo is of six of my grandchildren and is one of the rare occasions when they have been able to get together. I am yet to do the journalling!


1 comment:

Life Full of Sunflowers said...

Oh, I love this Jean. So colorful and wonderful to get those grandchildren together :)