Friday, February 22, 2013

No stamping - yikes!

Maybe I should have added a greeting somehow so I can say I stamped yesterday LOL! It was fun to make up this card though with the layering and adding ribbon etc.

I used my new Stampin' Up! organza roses - they come out so pretty when dyed. They come as vanilla colour and I pressed them on to a Blushing Bride inkpad and then spritzed them to blend the colour.

Card: Stampin' Up! Very Vanilla, Mellow Moss [retired], Blushing Bride,  Prima Tea-Thyme DSP



4 comments:

Leigh said...

So pretty Jean. The flowers do look lovely. Gorgeous image too.

gerda said...

That is a very beautiful card. Love the lay-out and colors.

Curt in Indy said...

Great vintage looking card! Your coloring of the roses came out beautifully. Great job on this. Hope you are doing well! Hugs, Curt

Nicecrane Designs said...

Absolutely gorgeus,,,,,, love the vintage llok and the color combo