Monday, February 27, 2012

Au Elegantes


I found this sketch in an old Magnolia magazine and immediately thought of the opportunity to use my SU Established Elegance set. It was fun to stamp the different objects in the circle. I started with a stamped off twice image from SU Elements of Style in Crumb Cake ink. The crown is stamped with Crumb Cake, the dress form stamped twice in Soft Suede and the wording and flowers are stamped with Not Quite Navy. I have sponged around the edges with NQN as well. The dress form has been cut out and raised with Dimensionals.

Card: SU Soft Suede, NQN, Very Vanilla and Websters Pages for the background
Stamps: SU Established Elegance and Elements of Style
Ink: SU NQN, Soft Suede, Crumb Cake
Other: SU lace ribbon, Martha Stewart branch punch, Nestabilities dies, SU tiny flower punch. Pearls and flowers from my stash.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love this Jean!! It's gorgeous!!

I always admire your work you are very inspirational .

TFS
Caroline :-)

Vicky W said...

Stunning Jean

Leigh said...

I just love this card Jean. Gorgeous colours and everything just so. Yep, the pearl flourish looks great.

Christine Blain said...

Wow, Jean - this is AMAZING!! I love how you've used Not Quite Navy ink for the stamping on the main panel. Gorgeous, gorgeous card.

Nancy said...

Breathtaking, Jean! Wow.