Wednesday, December 21, 2011

A Christmas CASE!

I really loved a card I saw on Joanne Leddy's blog and so here is a very simple version of it! No where near as lovely as Joanne's. I just love all her finishing details - thank you Joanne for the inspiration - I admire your work!

In hindsight I should have had only vanilla card under the satin ribbon but I did not realise it would show through so much - never mind!

The stamp sets I used were SU Merry and Type and Winter Post. The DSP used is SU Deck the Halls and Love Letter.

4 comments:

jimlynn said...

Jean, I think yours is gorgeous!! Love how you used the snowflakes on here - and I peeked at Joanne's card and her's is beautiful too! Love this.
Lynn

Leigh said...

Love this card Jean. I love the layers and different elements.

Joanne Leddy said...

Good for you, Jean ... your card is fabulous!

Curt in Indy said...

I think your card is just as beautiful! I actually like the effect of the ribbon giving off a double color. It looks coordinated! Love those polka dots and your beautifully tied bow. Wishing you a very Merry Christmas and the happiest of New Years! Best, Curt