Sunday, November 13, 2011

Marci again!

Another practice with the Copics!! This Stampin' Up! paper is so old - I don't even remember the name of the pack! Such pretty colours though. I used Tempting Turquoise, Certainly Celery and retired Orchid Opulence card stock.

The punched flowers have wee wee buttons as their centres - I had almost forgotten I still had them - I certainly dug into the archives for this card!!

I am entering it in the La-La Land Crafts Customer Gallery for their monthly challenge!

I was excited to see where I was one of the top three picks in the Sentimental Sundays challenge last week with my irises card so maybe my flower shading is better than what I can do with poor Marci!

3 comments:

Leigh said...

Congratulations Jean on being one of the top three picks. I love the colours in this card...so pretty.

Ann Schach said...

Congratulations, Jean! Your work is lovely! This card is adorable, and I love the wee buttons. I think your shading is perfect!

Irina Blount said...

Hi Jean, you should share this pretty card in the Customer Gallery on our blog and on our Facebook page! I am sure everyone will enjoy seeing it!!

Hugs!
Irina
La-La Land Crafts