Saturday, September 17, 2011

A La Card Monkey GD again!


After again being one of the lucky winners of the challenge last week, I am Guest Designer for this week's A La Card Monkey 74 challenge with the sketch above and the theme You've Got a Friend!

It was a great opportunity to use my Field Flowers set - so love it. For the circles around the main image, I used the circle stamp from Artistic Etchings.

For the flowers, I stamped first with Tangerine Tango and then with Poppy Parade and the centres were stamped first with Soft Suede and then with Early Espresso. They were cut out and popped up with Dimensionals.

4 comments:

Terry said...

This is a beautiful card, Jean! I love the colors and composition. It's so pretty. Thanks for being our Guest Designer this week at A La Card Monkey.

Leigh said...

Jean, another beautiful card. Love way you've stamped the background.

Curt in Indy said...

You go girl! Keep winning, and they might as well put you on the permanent team! LOL You'd deserve it, that's for sure. Love the idea of those circles you used in the background. Makes a great background paper! Best, Curt

Shirley Pumpkin said...

This is also a winning card. It is so Beautiful and your stamping is Perfect! One of my fav's I have seen so far with this sketch! Thanks for being a great Guest Designer.

Hugs
Shirley