Saturday, September 10, 2011

A La Card Monkey Challenge GD


As I was one of the winners of the A La Monkey Challenge a week ago [most exciting!], I was invited to be a guest designer for this week's challenge! We had a sketch to follow and the theme was Fun. So here is my interpretation of Fun and the sketch! I must say it was fun too putting this card together.

I used the lovely new SU paper called Just Add Ink - all nice and bright and teamed it with Wild Wasabi, Poppy Parade and So Saffron. The little letters on the balloons were punched out of the Just Add Ink DSP with the half inch circle punch - perfect!

I hope you can be inspired by my card and will enter the challenge this week - I look forward to seeing everyone's entry!

9 comments:

Trish *Spring Blossom* said...

This is such a sweet card - love the balloons!!

jimlynn said...

Congrats on your win and the guest designer spot! Exciting........
And I LOVE this card! Just as cute as can be. Wonderful design too.
SO CUTE!
Lynn

Leigh said...

As you know Jean, I love this card. The papers are gorgeous and what you've done with the sketch is amazing.

Mandy Schiller said...

Great card Jean, I have been catching up on all your creations they are all fantastic.

Mandyxx

Terry said...

I love what you did with the sketch this week, and that monkey is adorable! I don't know anybody who could resist the fun this card offers! Thanks for being our Guest Designer this week.

Anne Marie Hile said...

Jean, congrats on your GD position! Whoo Hoo! Your card is SO stinkin' cute, I can't stand it! I love everything about that fun, little monkey and his balloon bouquet. Adorable!!! :)

Carrie Rhoades said...

Jean
This is a super cute card!!! I love the letters on the balloons. Great attention to detail.

Cheryl said...

So very cute and a fabulous design!!! Love the new look blog....lucky you!!
xx

Curt in Indy said...

I absolutely love this card! Such "fun" detail which obviously goes along with the theme! Such a cute idea to have the monkey hanging on the balloons. Great job with this, and congrats again for being selected for the guest DT spot! Best, Curt