Thursday, August 18, 2011

Friday Mashup and Monkey challenges


The challenge for the Friday Mashup #19 was a hard one for me as the colours were Marina Mist and Perfect Plum plus another colour and a neutral of our choice. I chose Very Vanilla and Pear Pizzazz as my colours and I used the sketch for the A La Card Monkey 69 challenge. I just hope I have balanced the colours well enough - they are both very pretty colours but I found it hard to put them together.

The stamp I used is Upsy Daisy, I used DSP from Greenhouse Gala and the Designer Series paper pads and Very Vanilla taffeta ribbon.

7 comments:

hollybeary creations said...

Great job with the colors Jean! I really like how you used the Upsy Daisy stamp. One of my favs. Love your little butterflies with the bling. Thanks for joining us this week at the Friday Mashup.

Lisa said...

Jean, you did a fantastic job with the colors! I really love the use of the Pear Pizazz and the placement of the pearls is spot on.

Thanks so much for playing along with us at The Friday Mashup!

Terry said...

This is a really lovely card. I love the Upsy Daisy stamp set and the embossed butterflies. Thanks for taking part in our A La Card Monkey challenge this week.

Leigh said...

Oh wow Jean, you've done a fabulous card for these two challenges. I'll get mine up this arvo. lol

Kasey ~ in Oz said...

Hello Jean, nice to see you playing along with us again at the Friday Mashup. Love the shadow on your daisies. Nice combo by adding in the pear pizzazz.
Cheers,
Kasey ~ in Oz

Kim P said...

Your colors look fantastic! I think you did a great job with both challenges. Thanks for playing the friday mashup. Hope you join us this week too!

Shirley Pumpkin said...

Beautiful Card!!

Hugs
Shirley
A La Card Monkey DT