Friday, January 7, 2011

Colour Q Challenge #66


These colours are so nice together and the yellow made me think of daisies! This card is for the Colour Q Challenge #66 where there are such gorgeous cards entered every time. I really enjoy looking at everyone's there - very talented people.

In hindsight, I should have used black ribbon but did not have the width I needed - too wide and it would have been too much. Oh well it was a good way to use up some of the retired SU Soft Sky ribbon!!

Stamps: Flourishes
Card: SU Soft Sky, Daffodil Delight, Black, White, Retired SU DSP Autumn Flowers
Ink: Versafine black, SU Daffodil Delight, So Saffron
Other: Square Nestabilities, CB embossing folder, SU retired Soft Sky ribbon, SU button and pearls,

4 comments:

Leigh said...

You're getting into these challenges early Jean. Lovely card.

Debbie M said...

Beautiful cards Jean! I am always in such awe when I see your cards....

Debbie M

Sylvia said...

Lovely card, Jean! It is so bright and cheery! Thanks for playing the ColourQ challenge this week!

Arielle H Gordon said...

So beautiful, Jean - I love how you used the ribbon!!! Thank you so much for playing with us at the colourQ this week!