Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Garden Sarah!

Here I am using my Copic markers again. More practice!! Another straight forward card and I had lots of fun putting bits and pieces on it. The corner pieces are cut from a square scalloped punchie and then run through the embossing folder. The wee daisies are punched from a cute little punch I treasure and there are little fingernail rhinestones in the centres. The pearls have been coloured with Copic Markers to match.

Stamps: Sarah Kay, Stampin' Up!
Card: SU Lavender Lace, Kaisercraft Lilac Avenue DSP and white card
Ink: Memento Tuxedo black, Copic Markers
Other: SU oval and Square scallop punches, Sizzlets swirl die, Kaisercraft pearls, ribbon and rhinestones from stash.

3 comments:

Kathy and Lucky said...

What a lovely card, love all the details and your coloring of the image is just fine.

Lynn McAuley said...

Sweet card with this precious image!! What beautiful work, Jean!

Kathy Jones said...

Beautiful Jean!!! I love this sweet image - in fact I used her just the other day!! Love all the purple and yellow - so fresh and pretty!!!