Saturday, July 10, 2010

Just Add Ink Challenge #25



I looked at these colours for the Just Add Ink Challenge #25 and thought no way can I make something with them! So I was really challenged and determined to have a go. Well here is what I made yesterday. I am enjoying trying challenges lately and there is no shortage of them around.



Three Stampin' Up! sets used here - Best Yet, Cheep Talk and Good Friend and of course the scallop edge punch. The flower and bird are raised with Dimensionals and the paper is from the yummy SU pack Autumn Traditions.

13 comments:

Karen said...

This is soooooooo cute Jean!

I loved this challenge - the colours are so pretty!

Karen
x

Leigh said...

Lovely card Jean. Great combination of colours.

Nancy said...

I love every little bit of this card Jean!! It's perfectly sweet :)

Kim Gavarra said...

Hey Jean! Love this card! Very cute! I must pull this stamp set out again.... Might just case your card I love it so much!

Christine Blain said...

Jean, this is super-cute - I love it!

Danielle Daws said...

Wow - this is fantastic! I love your layout!

gerda said...

You did a great job on all the new cards.

Paula Fuller said...

Yep the challenges are addictive. You balanced the colours together well.

Susan (peebsmama) said...

This is really cute. I like the layout. You did a great job with that tough color combo.

Kathy and Lucky said...

This card turned out great, the colors all turned out perfect.

Bronwyn Eastley said...

This card has definitely got the cute factor! I love how you have combined the colours for the challenge. Thanks for playing.

Jodene said...

This is such a sweet card Jean! You have done such a great job with this challenge, thanks for playing :)

AJ said...

Love everything about your card, so sweet!