Saturday, July 24, 2010

JAI Challenge 27


Here I go with another challenge - the weekly Just Add Ink Challenge and this time it is a sketch challenge. A really lovely sketch - I just had to go looking for nice small images to fit the squares I wanted to use.

I used the little animals from the SU Forest Friends set and two of the trees from the SU Funky Forest wheel, stamped them in Soft Suede on Very Vanilla card, cut them out and placed them on squares which were stamped in the same colour with the tree from Forest Friends. The finished squares are raised on Dimensionals.

Stamps: SU Forest Friends, Best Yet and Funky Forest wheel
Card: Soft Suede, Very Vanilla, Ruby Red, Always Artichoke, More Mustard and Elegant Eggplant, Autumn Traditions DSP
Ink: Soft Suede, Elegant Eggplant, Ruby Red, More Mustard, Always Artichoke
Other: Soft Suede ribbon, 1 1/4 inch square punch, Square scallop punch, rhinestones from my stash.

It was fun just adding the layers up and chopping and changing colours around!

8 comments:

Karen said...

Hi Jean!

Love your card - the colours you've used are rather yummy!

I see we both thought the same thing about using the scalloped square too! Great minds think alike hey!

Karen
x

Leigh said...

Great card Jean. Just thinking that one of the smaller label nesties done four times would look good too.

Susan Joyce said...

Love your card Jean. I like how you have used the tree as a background under all the images.

Anonymous said...

Your card is just lovely. Great way of using the sketch.
Gardenia

Danielle Daws said...

I just love this Jean! Great colour choices!

Julie said...

Love those squares! I think it's fab that you cut all those cute creatures and trees out!!

Bronwyn Eastley said...

Cute as !!

Nancy said...

Oh my goodness. ADORABLE!!!!