Sunday, January 31, 2010

Lilies


I really love all the Stampin' Up! colours but for some reason I rarely use the Cameo Coral. I used the SU Pink Flamingo DSP here and Cameo Coral goes beautifully with it. The border around the flower image has been stamped with SU Garden Green and I have coloured the Hippeastrums in with Copic Markers.
My Big Shot got a real work out here with the two circles, scallop circle and the wording tag. The flower image is raised with Dimensionals and I have used Dazzling Diamonds on the flowers. The silver pearls and ribbon are from my stash.
The picture is not totally clear as it is so overcast here today and raining. Beautiful!!

7 comments:

Karen said...

Beautiful card Jean! Glad to see the big shot had a good work out too! Dunno what I'd do without mine now! lol

Karen
x

Debbie Pamment said...

Gorgeous Jean - and love those silver pearls! I bet this looks stunning IRL with all the sparkle!
xXx

Leigh said...

Just beautiful Jean. I love the colours, the silver pearls, the whole thing.

Kylie said...

Beautiful card Jean! Love the image, the colours and those sweet little silver pearls!

Take Care,
Hugs,
Kylie X

gerda said...

That is so soft and delicat. Love it.
Gerda

Curt in Indy said...

This is stunning! Your coloring is so awesome. That stamp you used is gorgeous. You are right, the coral goes great with the pink! Best, Curt

Life Full of Sunflowers said...

Jean, this is so beautiful. I love the image here and your coloring is so wonderful and really like how you used the ribbon and sentiment.

Janet