Friday, January 8, 2010

House Mouse Challenge #60

I don't own any Beach themed House Mouse stamps and as this week's theme was On the Beach, I thought I was stuck! Then I found some stamped images gathered from image swaps and this one was there!

Now I cannot think where I got this sketch from - Leigh , HELP!! I only used part of the image, coloured it with Prismacolour pencils. cut it out with Nesties and layered it on SU cardstock and SU DSP!. The little closed umbrella has been raised on Dimensionals and after I punched out the suns, I placed circles on them which were covered with Dimensional Magic.

I deliberately left off any raised embellishments as this card will go overseas sometime this year. It was hard not to use some ribbon or brads!!

5 comments:

Debbie Pamment said...

This is super cute - love your layout and colours - perfect for Summer! And your "suns" are a fabulous finishing touch!
xXx

Heather said...

Hi Jean, this is gorgeous, love your choice of papers and colours. Adorable image, the dimensional raised umbrella is so effective and I just love your 'suns'.
Thanks for playing along with us at HN&F, have a brilliant 2010, hugs Heather xx

Debbie M said...

How wonderfully summery and Australian.

Debbie M

Leigh said...

Jean, the sketch is from Tuesday Morning Sketches blog. The recent one.
Cool card!!! Love the 3d'd umbrella.

Lisa said...

SOOOOO stinkin cute~ you rocked this challenge! Love those suns too...wish I could see more sun too...just snow, snow snow! LOL Thanks for joining the HM&F challenge!