Friday, August 7, 2009

A Mousie

Yesterday I had fun colouring in some images with my Copics so here is one of them. I kept the card very simple as I felt there was enough detail in the image to get away with it [ hope so LOL]

There is some glitter on the glass which you cannot see here and it looks pretty IRL. The pearl and small flower are from the Kaisercraft range - they have a great variety of colours in their flowers and pearls.

A very warm winter's day here today - 27 C and no wind - really a most beautiful day. I am off for a walk very shortly with the dogs!

6 comments:

Karen said...

Just beautiful Jean!! Your doing well with those copics hey!

I see you have that Martha Stewart punch too - isnt it beautiful!

Karen
x

Debbie Pamment said...

Woohoooo - Jean's done a House Mouse card!!! I miss seeing the friendly rivalry between you and Leigh! This one has a hint of the warmer weather coming - we NEED that here in Melbourne!
xXx

Kim Burmeister said...

Wow, Jean! This image is sooo cute and your coloring is fabulous! Love your card...great job!

Felicia said...

That card is so cute you color so well with your copics. I have about 20 copics and can you believe I'm "afraid" to use them. lol I don't know how to use them. I guess practice makes perfect. Enjoy your weather!

sarahw said...

Jean, what a great card. Your coloring looks wonderful. I love the lemon behind the glass. Hugs, Sarah

Kylie said...

This is just so cute, Jean!!!

Take Care,
Kylie X