Sunday, March 1, 2009

Stampin' Up! Retiring List

Another year has gone past and it is time for the retirement list once more and what a huge one it is!! I think there are about 110 stamp sets alone that are going out of the catalogue!

You can see the full list of stamps and accessories HERE! You will see that many things have also been discounted by 25% which is a big saving!

I do advise though that if you want something, to order it as soon as you can because it will only be available as long as stocks last. If you like any of the Designer Series Paper Packs, they are a great price and I am sure the price will rise significantly in the next catalogue.

I am offering 10% off anything on this retirement list, excluding postage so if you would like to order, please email me!

It is a real shame to see some of these sets go but then how exciting it is going to be to see what is taking their place!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It is always sad when they retire great sets.