Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Felt Fusion Flowers



I wanted to make a card today but I had to make it a quick one as I had five extras for smoko [ Aussie morning tea LOL] so had to whip up some biscuits for them to have with their tea or coffee!!!

A card very similar to this caught my eye in a past SU idea book and I thought it was a good opportunity to use my felt flowers. I just love this colour combination too. So hence I have another birthday card all ready for that occasion during the year. So very simple and quick to make but I think it is very pretty.

All products by SU.

Stamps: Warmest Regards [ can't believe I just used one stamp for a card!!]
Ink: Old Olive
Card: Old Olive, Bali Breeze DSP
Flower Fusion, silver brads and Old Olive wide grosgrain ribbon

18 comments:

Kellie said...

Your card is gorgeous! The colours look fantastic together...xx

Anonymous said...

It is very, very pretty!

Zarna said...

Love how you've cut the flower out of the DSP!
The flowers don't need stamps, I find it really hard to not stamp with them but they just don't need it

Debbie Pamment said...

Oooh - very pretty. I love the monotone background and then the POP of colour. Hope you enjoyed your smoko - LOL

Karen said...

GORGEOUS Jean - love those colours together!

K
xo

Karolyn at Paper Therapy said...

I love these colors, too! Sooo pretty and happy, huh? Aussi Tea and biscuits sounds yummy. Hope you enjoyed yourself!!

Mandy Schiller said...

Love the card Jean! You sound like me we always seem to have extra's for smoko around here as well.

Mandyxx

Chantelle said...

Love all that Old Olive with the felt flowers. So pretty.

Scrapping Julie said...

ooo, love it so simple and sweet.

sarahw said...

What a pretty card! I love the colors. Sometimes the simplest layouts make the prettiest cards. :)

Rose said...

This is so pretty! I love your choice of colors! Great talent!

Rose

Felicia said...

Very pretty Jean!

Leigh said...

OOooooohhhh I love this card Jean. Especially the colours, I love green. The layout is fabulous too.

Carol Dunstan said...

great card, lov ethe layering of the DSP flower over the felt flower

Teresa Kline said...

green is my favorite color, I luv this card! *~*

Anonymous said...

Jean, I love all the aussie words I'm learning. Thanks for the education! Love your projects!

Life Full of Sunflowers said...

Jean - this card is beautiful. The more I see the olive colors, the more I love them. I will most definitely have to attempt this card. TFS !!!

Unknown said...

the dsp offsets the felt flowers ad they just jump out of the card - beautiful!