Monday, January 26, 2009
Firstly I apologise for this poor photo but it is so hard to capture the proper look of an acetate card. I made this card for a challenge in my SU team's group.
I wished I had a Staz-on white inkpad to stamp directly on the acetate but used Stampin' Up! Rubons instead. Again I cut out the flower from the SU Bali Breeze DSP and placed a felt flower on top. The acetate front is sandwiched between the top layers and the back is sandwiched between the bottom two layers. This makes it very easy to stick it all together.
Stamps: SU Boho Backgrounds
Ink: Purely Pomegranite
Card: Kraft, White, Purely Pomegranite, Bali Breeze DSP
SU ribbon, felt flower,rhinestone brad and rubons