Saturday, November 15, 2008

I'm in Love!!

Oh how I am so happy these particular Stampin' Up! DS papers are in the upcoming Summer Mini catalogue I just love them soooo much. Here I have chosen the two sides of one of the sheets, the image is from a set that is in the new Mini too.


I have put a piece of Chocolate Chip ribbon under the Soft Sky card piece and the other colours used are Wild Wasabi and Groovy Guava.


The wording comes from the set Occasional Greetings set and I have used two half pearls from the Pretties kit on the flower centres!

Now to make a card using one of the other brand new sets I have!!

4 comments:

Kylie said...

Hi Jean,
I'm in love with your card too, it's beautiful!
Yes the summer mini has lots of yummy products in it, I want it all lol!
Love the paper and the colous!
Have a great weekend!
Take Care

~Kylie~

Kristin said...

Hi Jean! Is that "Afternoon Tea" paper that I spy? That is just my absolute favorite paper pack of all SU! time. I still have a few sheets left, and I am guarding it with my life :-) lol! ~Kristin

Leigh said...

Yummo Jean. Love that card. I hope to play this afternoon too.

Bethel of Bethania said...

G'day Jean
I can see you aren't letting no grass grown under your feet ... no stopping you making all these beautiful card... I love this one looks very elegant ... keep up the great work ... luv ... B