Sunday, September 21, 2008

Keesh's Weekly Challenge #10



This card is one I have made for Makeesha's challenge this week which was to CASE a sketch of a card she chose out of our SU catalogue. I am really enjoying joining in challenges and then it is fun to see everyone else's interpretation.

I decided to also use a set and wheel that has seen little use lately - Fishy Friends set and Fishy wheel and I have used markers to colour parts of the fish. I punched out a circle and then used the reverse punched out piece to sponge the circles around the fish to make them look like they are in bubbles. Hmmm thought I had better explain that - people will wonder what the heck I did that for LOL.

Card: So Saffron, Cameo Coral, Bashful Blue, Tempting Turquoise, Taken with Teal

Ink: Taken With Teal, Chocolate Chip, Tempting Turquoise

Stamps: True Friend, Fishy Friends, Fishy wheel

Certainly Celery 1.6cm grosgrain ribbon, brads

4 comments:

Karen said...

Great Card Jean! I love this set and don't use it nearly as much as I should!

Karen
xo

Anonymous said...

So cure, Jean! I actually had a chance to join her challenge this week, too!

Leigh said...

I like this card Jean.

Kylie said...

Very cute Jean lol! Love the colours and layout!
Take Care

~Kylie~