Thursday, August 21, 2008

Wanted for Father's Day

Father's day is rapidly approaching here in Australia so thought I would show the card I have made for my Dad. I was largely inspired by a card I saw of Sarah Gough's and I have just changed things around a little. Sarah lives just across the water in New Zealand - thank you so much Sarah for the ideas.


The star background is paper from the Outlaw DSP pack and the Blue Bayou piece has been stamped with Blue Bayou, Whisper White and Creamy Caramel. The wording comes from the Occasional Greetings set and the other images come from the Wanted set. The base card is Chocolate Chip and the greeting was stamped on Very Vanilla.


I am sure Dad will love this card - he is 85 and has been working with horses for most of his life so this will suit him very well.

2 comments:

Sarah Gough said...

Very cool! So glad I could be of inspiration :-D Aren't "guy cards" just the hardest?!?

Chrissie said...

Wow Jean.. I love it! Male cards can be tricky but I do love this one!!

P.S. I have left a surprise for you on my blog! Enjoy!