Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Bud Basics



Here I go again at the colour combos. Heavens I would never think of combining these colours, yet the SU Colour Wheel did!!
The flowers and leaves were stamped in Chocolate Chip and then coloured with chalks. The darker parts were coloured using a blender pen and chalks. A little tip that I read from someone's blog - blender pens will make your chalks go hard so just touch them to the corners. The centres of the flowers have a little glitter in them.

SU colours used are Lavender Lace, Lovely Lilac, Summer Sun and Garden Green for the chalking, Creamy Caramel, Old Olive and Not Quite Navy.
Very strange that purple is my favourite colour, yet I find it hard to use and rarely do use it as you have noticed.


Til next time...............

2 comments:

Bec Ross said...

Hi Jean,
Found your blog through Chrissie's. Love it!
What did you use for the background on this card - very pretty.
Bec.

CreativSpirit said...

.com.auHi Jean,

Just thought that I would drop by and see what you have been up to lately. Love this card, very pretty. Hope that all is well at your place and that you have had some rain.

Hugs,

Rob