Friday, June 20, 2008

Stars of Happiness



Well this bright card should cheer up someone for the day! To make this was a way of using up little pieces of card though there are plenty more in my scrap basket yet!

The background was wheeled with the Classic Stars Stampin' Around wheel and the stars were punched from the star stamp image in Stampin' Up! Classic Backgrounds set. Hard to see but the Blue Bayou piece is the lovely textured cardstock which is raised with Dimensionals.

The Stampin' Up! colours used for this card are:
Old Olive
Rose Red
Pumpkin Pie
Soft Sky
Blue Bayou
Whisper White

2 comments:

Karen said...

Hi Jean,

I commented on this card yesterday but the comment disappeared into cyberspace! lol

I love it and what a great way to use up some scraps hey! I just LOVE that wheel - I reckon it would be one of my faves!

Karen
xo

Leigh said...

I think this is a wonderful card Jean. Really like that star wheel.