Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Cheers to You



I saw a lovely card belonging to kimr on SCS and just had to make one similar. Thank you Kim for the idea of offsetting the ovals! I have used the oval Nestabilities for the scallop and the white pieces. The embossing folder is a Cuttlebug one given to me by my upline Karen - isnt it soooo nice!

The card is top folding and the colours used are SU Wild Wasabi, Chocolate Chip, Cameo Coral, Whisper White, Barely Banana and Apricot Appeal. The flowers are from the Hostess set Time Well Spent and the wording is from a retired set Lots of Thoughts. The Cameo Coral layer is a bit much I feel - I should have coloured the flowers with that colour and used Apricot Appeal for the embossed piece - well it is fun to try these colour combos in different ways!

Such a beautiful day here today - 23C right now - my perfect temperature. A nice change from the last three or four days of cold!

1 comment:

Leigh said...

This a beautiful card Jean. The colours are gorgeous.