Saturday, May 31, 2008

Cute little boxes and ribbon!



My downline Leigh had these little box kits as Make and Takes at the last team meeting at Karen's. As generous as she is, she sent me not one but two of them so I made them up and thought I would show them off. They are the cutest - easy to assemble and can be decorated in so many different ways! Thank you Leigh for them and now I have the template if I want to make more.



I was making up ribbon packs this morning for my ribbon clubs and these looked just so pretty that I had to take a photo and show them. These packs are each colour of the Stampin' Up! wide grosgrain ribbon and the Double-Stitched ribbon. It is so good to have some of each colour on hand.

I am currently taking names to fill a club for the taffeta ribbon - each will get two metres of each of the eight colours and believe me, the ones I have here are beautiful and so easy to tie! If anyone is interested in having some, please email me .

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Jean-
I love these darling little boxes - so cute,thanks for sharing them.
Pennie

Kathryn Mangelsdorf said...

Those little boxes are fantastic and I would love to make one, any chance on having a template? The incolours are great.

Leigh said...

Jean, I'm so glad you like them. They do look pretty nifty don't they? So cute.

Kylie said...

You little boxes are soooo cute!
Stampin Up's ribbon is so yummy lol!
Take Care
~Kylie~