Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Another flower card


This card started off as the mojo Monday #37 sketch from Julee Tilman's site but when I got to the wording, I felt the whole card was not balanced if I had placed the words where they were supposed to go! So as I had them all cut and layered, I went ahead and placed them as I did!
Such fun making this card - used my Big Shot to emboss the background and also to cut out the scalloped rectangle with the Nestabilities. The flower has been coloured using a reinker and a dead versamark pen as there are no markers of this colour in Stampin' Up!
Card: Stampin' Up! Pretty in Pink, Whisper White, Confetti White and Purely Pomegranite
Ink: Stampin' Up! Sage Shadow and Purely Pomegranite
Stamps: SU Bloomin' Beautiful, Paisley and So Many Sayings
SU Taffeta Pretty in Pink ribbon

3 comments:

Karen said...

This is really pretty Jean! I am just so green with envy that you have some in colours to play with! Hopefully I will have mine next week - one would hope anyway!!

Karen
xo

Bethel of Bethania said...

Jean this card looks great ... love that paisley stamp - I think it really sets it all off ... good colouring in too ... B

Leigh said...

Beautiful Jean. Yep, Paisley background is on my wish list. Wonderful colours.