Tuesday, April 22, 2008

How spoilt am I!!!!

This is the little calendar that Karen gave me as part of a very special pack of goodies at Convention. It came in a bag that Karen showed on her blog using the Loves Me papers - very lovely!
These little nuggets were all individually decorated and aren't they beautifully presented? Thank you so much Karen for my bag of goodies - I am afraid though that I cannot bring myself to eat these nuggets even though I know they are so yummy. Just want to keep them to admire! Again Karen has used the Loves Me paper from the Summer Mini catalogue along with the stamp from the set called Sweet on You!
There were also other goodies in the bag including a sample of all the Stampin' Up! punches all put on a hinged ring and laminated. This is such a great idea as you can just place the punched out card over whatever and can see just what it will look like before you actually punch!

And there was more! Kim gave me this little decorated bag with lots of different goodies including a decorated pen, little Smarties box and a notepad. I love this stamp set too. It is called In the Spotlight and is a Level 2 hostess set in our new catalogue. Thank you ever so much Kim for everything!



1 comment:

Leigh said...

What yummy goodies Jean. So pleased you had the best time with Karen at convention.