Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Wild About You



Again, I needed a diversion from other things so enjoyed fiddling around to make up this card. Lots of cutting out but I enjoy that and it is made a hundred times easier by using those very very sharp little scissors from Stampin' Up!

The patterned DS paper is stitched on to the base card with the sewing machine and the "boat" is raised with Dimensionals. The balloons also are raised and the scalloped trim is done using the corner rounder punch from Stampin' Up! which is being retired at the end of this month. I am sure they will bring out a slightly different corner rounder shape in a punch.

Card: Tempting Turquoise, Cameo Coral, Certainly Celery and Creamy Caramel

Ink: Cameo Coral, Taken with Teal, Close to Cocoa, Apricot Appeal and Almost Amethyst

Stamp sets all from Stampin' Up! Wild About You, Warm Words, Big Deal Alphabet, Canvas

March is the last month to be able to buy many of the stamp sets and accessories in the current catalogue and once they have run out, there will be no more. If you want to see the full retired list, it is here. It is a long list so I am sure we can look forward to seeing a really exciting catalogue next month.

4 comments:

Bethel of Bethania said...

Jean another great card - I'm writing a list of things I'd you to show me how to do when you next visit - like the scallop on the boat ... ummm This is such a bright & cheery card too ... luv ... B

Karen said...

Just love this Jean! Its just such a happy looking card!! I can feel a CASE coming on!!! lol

Karen

Leigh said...

I think it's a gorgeous baby card Jean. Fabulous.

Anonymous said...

I just love this card and this is one of my fave stamp sets! Love how it all comes together and I also may get some inspiration from this card...